Wednesday 14 July 2010

more crochet

Updates updates

















today was a great move forward in my progression so far. I finished Number 6 Textured Bluebells (on the right) which i really like. I chose it because it was the simplest looking one that was worked in rows - because until now i've only done stuff worked in rounds - and there were no colour changes.

it turned out well.

Next i finished off number 5 Twin Stripes (on the left). Initially i didn't want to do it because it looked so hideous in the book.. but then i thought it's just the colours. maybe my colour scheme can save it.

Not too bad i think.. i didn't use 4 colours, just 3.


after that i went to do my driving lesson.

when i came back the lighting wasn't worth taking a photo of the next one i was working on (which is now finished) so i'll take photos tomorrow. and i've already started on yet another one.

i'm quite pleased with my progress.. after the eternal slowness of day one and two, This change of pace is very nice

No comments:

Post a Comment