Monday 27 June 2011

Taking Care of Business part I

I have been at Tafe studying the Arty stuff since 2007, and it's time to organise myself and take care of what i havent done. (more procrastination)

SO, taking photos of all my works i have made since i started is step 1
editing those photos is step 2
posting those photos is step 3

then i will have a proper record of what i have created and will be able to see the progress i have made since the beginning

I know i have  - progressed that is.
I think i'm at the point where i have been wanting to be for a long time. Where I have wiggled into my own niche and am making things that are suited to me and starting my own style of arty things (finally! huzzah!)

unfortunately now i am going to have to go through all my junk backlog to be able to take photos of the stuff i don't already have photos of.
Piles of papers and cardboard folders await me

-__-

Hopefully i still have it all...

actually.. i know i already painted over one canvas so i won't be able to show that one
it was just a modified Frida Kahlo piece though... nothing too serious
still a shame though...

No comments:

Post a Comment